Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ok, new stuff.
I'm going to Michelle's next week for Christmas. We're opening presents on the 18th, so christmas is coming early this year. So excited for that. So, it is officially 7 more days.
Celtic Thunder-It's Entertainment went on pre-order yesterday or today and I looked at the cover, it's amazing. I can't wait for the DVD and the CD to come out on Feb.9th. The DVD has the songs "Take Me Home (Ensemble), Ev'ry Breath You Take (Ryan), Just Like Jessie James (Caroline), Hard to Say I'm Sorry (Keith), Home (Damian), My Life With You (George), You Raise Me Up (Paul), Hallelujah (Neil, Ryan, Keith), Standing on the Corner (Damian), Bad Bad Leroy Brown (Ryan), Surfer Medley (Keith), Doo Wacka Doo (Paul), 500 Miles (George),Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Ensemble), Lough Swilly Railway (Celtic Thunder Band), Ireland's Call (Ensemble)," same as the concert and the CD has "My Life With You (George), Home (Damian), Sway (Paul), Hallelujah (Neil, Ryan, Keith), Lough Swilly Railroad (Celtic Thunder Band), Everything I do (I do it for you) (Ryan), Just Like Jessie James (Caroline Torti), Surfer Medley (Keith), Amazing Grace (Ensemble), Standing on the Corner (Damian), Hello Again (George), Doo Whacka Do (Paul), Hard To Say I'm Sorry (Keith), When you wish upon a Star (Neil), Bad Bad Leroy Brown (Ryan), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Ensemble) on it. I can't wait to hear all the songs again and hear the new songs. I's shaking with excitement. I'm not pre-ordering it, though because it won't get shipped until the 9th and I don't want to have to wait another week to get it so I'll buy it at the store on the 9th and then watch it and listen to it the same day.

2 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

Thanks for giving me a whole two lines to mention me in and Celtic Thunder like 100 lines!!! :) now, I see who's more important! Glad you excited for both your trip and the new CT cd & dvd.

Wren said...

You got 3 lines, Mich. And CT only got 23 1/2, not 100.lol. I'm really excited for both.